Snapchat is an incredible application that allows the users to send photos and videos to their friends and beloved ones for free of cost. Snap Inc., has designed and developed the Snapchat application for all the iOS and Android device platform users. This app is available for all the users in more than 20 languages. Originally, the app developers rolled out this Snapchat app in the year 2011. The size of this app for all the iOS users is just 95.7 MB. On the other hand, the size of Snapchat app for Android device platform is just 76 MB. In a bid to set as competition to the iMessage application, the developers have designed and developed Snapchat app for all the iOS and Android users.
Snapchat is a unique photo sharing application that lets you share photos and videos with your friends by setting a time limit. These are nothing but ephemeral messages that disappears after the completion of stipulated time. If in case, you think those messages are quite important, there is a possibility of taking a screenshot of the snaps or the messages in the form of pictures. Usually, every messaging app or social media apps send notifications to the users so as to alert them regarding a specific task.
If there is a notification option on Snapchat, the users can easily get when they receive a message on the device. The users can turn on the notifications so as to enhance the reaction time. If you are quite annoyed upon receiving more and more notifications, the users can easily turn off the notifications on Snapchat or turn off screenshot notifications on your messaging app. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide that helps the users to turn off the Snapchat notifications with much ease.
How to Disable or Turn off Snapchat Notifications on your Device?
Every time when your friend sends you a message or a snap, this app sends a push notification so as to alert you. If you find these notifications as irritating, you can simply turn off all the notifications using the simple process. Here is a detailed step by step procedure to turn off notifications on your Snapchat application:
- First of all, you need to launch the Snapchat app on your device.
- Navigate to the Settings option on this messaging app.
- Just scroll down below the list of options to see the ‘Advanced’ section on your Snapchat app.
- Click on Notification Settings option on your phone from ‘Advanced’ section.
- In the Notification Settings, you can find various check boxes such as Receive Notifications, Wake Screen, Blink LED, Vibrate and Sound
- The users need to uncheck or disable the ‘Receive Notifications’ box on your Snapchat account.
- This is the simple way to uncheck all your notifications on your Snapchat account.
This is all you need to know about the Snapchat app. Hope this tutorial helps you in the best way to turn off Snapchat Notifications.