Snapchat is an amazing Android application that lets the users to send instant snaps or messages across your friends or beloved ones. You can usually post different witty posts on this incredible social media platform. It is possible to check out the list of friends you have on your Snapchat account. But, have you ever checked who had unfollowed you on Snapchat? It is obviously not possible for the people to check whether someone has deleted or blocked you on Snapchat. This is one of the peculiarities of this Snapchat application. Unluckily, there is no exclusive feature or option for the users to check out whether someone has blocked or unfollowed you on Snapchat.
Yet, there is a fussy process that lets you check out for your followers on your Snapchat account. Sometimes, you follow your friends and they follow you back on your Snapchat account. If in case, someone unfollowed you or blocked you on Snapchat, it is not possible to know it through some notification or message alert. However, there is an easy process to check out whether someone or your friend follows you on Snapchat or not. Here is a detailed step by step procedure available to all the users to understand the process of checking for your followers or check someone deleted you on Snapchat. Have a glimpse!
Check Who Followed or Deleted you on Snapchat
The users can easily follow any person on Snapchat and check out their complete story on Snapchat. But, it is quite difficult to get a follow back from that particular person. Even if they follow you back, you do not get an exclusive notification regarding your followers. If you are quite curious to know who follows you and who had deleted you on Snapchat, there is a simple process. In this article the users can easily find out their followers and the person who deleted you as a friend on Snapchat.
- First of all, you need to open your Snapchat account on your device.
- Just navigate to My Friends wherein you can find the list of all your friends on the screen.
- In order to check it, you need to search for a specific name from your list of friends.
- Simply tap and hold on the name of your friend.
- It immediately displays the snapcode of your friends in yellow coloured ghost icon.
- If you follow your friend and they follow you back, then you can see the Snapscore of the friend that appears on the screen.
- Snapscore is the complete addition of all the pictures and videos you have sent or received in the Snapchat app.
- If you are unable to find the Snapscore, it means that they have unfollowed you on Snapchat.
- It also indicates that they have completely blocked or deleted you on Snapchat.
This is the easy process to check out someone has blocked or unfollowed you on Snapchat.