Snapchat is an excellent Photo sharing application that allows the folks send and receive desired photos or snaps and videos in a simple way. This app originally designed and developed for Android and iOS device platforms. There are numerous features available on Snapchat applications that are quite beneficial for all the users. Some of the unique features available on Snapchat include ephemeral messages (i.e. sending messages with a time limit so that the messages vanishes automatically after the time passes), sending snaps and videos and a lot more features.
Earlier in the year 2016, the company had rolled out an excellent feature for all the users known as ‘Memories’. Snapchat memories feature allows the users to save their snaps, photos, videos and other memories for the future generations of people. The users can easily access to the snaps on this Memories feature just by searching for them in the app. Here is everything you need to know about the Snapchat memories feature for your device. In this post we have come up with a detailed guide that helps the users to know much about Snapchat memories, the process of using Snapchat memories. If in case, you don’t want to use this feature, you can simply turnoff the Snapchat memories feature on your account. Have a glimpse!
Snapchat Memories – Everything you need to know
Snapchat Memories is an amazing feature that allows the users to save all their snaps, photos, videos and stories to their Snapchat account. To be precise, Snapchat memories is a personal gathering of all your memorable moments. In short, we can call this feature as personalised album of snaps. Before the launch of Snapchat memories features, the users used to download their snaps and stories directly to their mobile device. Now you can easily save all your photos and snaps within this application by making use of memories feature. Snapchat backup all your Snapchat memories to your account. If you are looking to make use of this new feature on your device, just follow the simple steps provided below.
- First of all go to the camera interface on Snapchat and swipe it so as to access memories feature.
- You need to create a new snap using your desired filters and stickers.
- Just click on the save button, so that your snap will automatically save to the memories section.
How to Turn off Snapchat Memories?
Here are the simple steps that allow the users to turn off all your Snapchat memories on your Snapchat account:
- Open the Snapchat application and navigate to the main interface.
- Just swipe up to see the memories feature.
- If you don’t want to use memories feature on your Snapchat account, you can just ignore the “save to memories”.
- Don’t enable this option to save your photos to memories feature instead save them to camera roll.
That’s it! This is the simple process to use Snapchat memories and remove Snapchat memories on your Snapchat account.